Friday, January 4, 2008

First Post

I am very new at this, so I thought I would start by putting on some of my favorite pictures over the last year.



This is me and Blake petting the dolphins at Sea World. They are so smooth.


This is me and Lyla just hanging out.



Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!



This is Blake and Kenzee being silly after we decorated the Christmas tree.



As you can see it's Halloween.

This is my favorite picture of Tyler and Lyla together.

This is Kenzee, Mariah, Payton, Kylee, Lyla, Blake, and Dillon on our trip to Salt Lake. This is at the temple.

Kenzee and Lyla just hanging out on the fourth of July.



















This is a picture of Tyler, Blake, and Kenzee at a part of the Grand Canyon last March.



3 comments:

Missy said...

I love the pictures! What a beautiful family you have!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Hi Aleisha! It's so good to see that you have a blog and we can keep in touch with you and your cute family! I'm so excited to see all your pictures.

Jodie Melton

Anonymous said...

Hi Aleisha! I love your blog! You have a beautiful family! Your girls look so much like you!