Friday, May 9, 2008

Kenzee Update

Kenzee is my beautiful little girl and is so very sweet most of the time. Of course she has her moments. She likes to wear my shoes(picture below). I started her in a dance class in January, and she was supposed to be in a recital on June 7th. She really loved it at first, and then they started learning the dance for the recital. Well, as quiet as she is I think she decided there was no way she was getting up on stage. So her last two classes she just stood there and didn't do anything. She said she didn't want to dance anymore, and so I am taking her out of class. Which makes me sad because I wanted to watch her dance at the recital, and I already paid for the costume. I know I can't force her to do it, though. So here are her only dance pictures.









No comments: