Monday, October 6, 2008

Updates...I am a terrible blogger

I have to be the worst blogger out there, but I am going to try to be better. Nothing too exciting has been going on with us. So I just thought I would put a few pictures of what my kids have been doing recently.
This is Blake on his first day of Kindergarten. Doesn't he look handsome?


For the month of September Blake got an award at school for friendship. I guess he has been nice and friendly at school. He got to go eat ice cream, and he was so excited about it.

When we went to the fair in August Blake rode the mechanical bull. He had a blast.

I just love this picture!

Here are some pictures of Kenzee at her first soccer game. It was so cute. She did such a good job.



Here's Lyla being cheesy before I trimmed her hair and gave her bangs.

Lately this is what Lyla is always playing with. She has her purse on one arm and a phone or hello as she would call it in in her hand.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Kenzee and Lyla.









13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you are alive!! Your kids are so cute! Lyla is getting so big!! And congrats to Blake for gettting the friendship award! Thats awesome!!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! That last picture of Kenzee looks so much like you!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I hope you are doing well...we need to get together again...before feb.

your kids are too cute! i love the girls bangs!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. your kids are adorable. Glad your still alive..

Missy said...

I agree with Jodie... We need a girls night in Vegas!! Kenzee does look so much like you. The bangs are so cute. They are all cuties!!

The Millers said...

I saw Blakes name in the news letter for the friendship award. You must have been so proud!

Kristen said...

Good to hear your update. Kenzee's soccor pictures are so cute. That is awesome Blake is such a good friend.

Kara said...

It's about time lady! Notice how we've all been waiting. I do have to agree that Blake looks handsome, and your girls are too cute! So good to get updated!

The McClellan Clan said...

OH my gosh, Lyla doesn't even look like the smae girl!!! she is all grown up!! Your kids are so cute!!! I love it!! How has life been treating you. Next spring you need to come to vernal and visit. Theres lots to do here!!

Laura & Paul said...

I am so glad you updated!! I have been thinking about you. Email me! Blake did look handsome for his first day of school. The girls are adorable. Izzy is still looking forward to going back and playing with Kenzee sometime.

Cassie said...

Yeah! I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to update. Love the bangs on Lyla! She is so cute, And Kenzee with soccor, so cute.
Please send Blake over to play with Brady sometime. Does he like Legos?

The Anderson Family said...

Well, welcome back!!! Haha Your kids are getting so big. And they are so cute.

Melody said...

Its Melody I am glad I found you guys on here! You have a gorgeous family!