Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Carnival

So my ward had a Halloween Carnival last night. I got a couple pictures of my kid's in their costumes before we went. Blake is Darth Vader, Kenzee is of course Cinderella, and little Lyla is Tinkerbell.


This is the happiest she was all night.

They had a chili cook off before the kids went in the church for the carnival. So I give Lyla a bite and she spits it out right on her costume. Great!


I don't think her smile could get any bigger than that.

On the way home Blake and Kenzee were eating some pixi sticks from the carnival.

This was pretty much Lyla's attitude the whole evening. She was not very happy.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!! Love the costumes.

Melody said...

i love your little Lyla! She has such spunk! All the kids looked great! hope u all had a fabulous day!

Cassie said...

I can't believe we had to miss the party! It looks like you guys had fun.
I will see ya this week runnung. Your doing great by the way!