Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

So this was the first Halloween we trick or treated around our neighborhood. We usually go around Tyler's grandparent's house. So it was fun to see everyone we know and their kids all dressed up. My kids had so much fun. One house had homemade root beer to hand out, and another had a full sized candy bar with a toothbrush and toothpaste. So it was great!
Here they are all ready to go trick or treating.
Blake probably had the best time. He wanted to keep going to get the most candy possible.

Kenzee was tired and wanted to go home by the end. She had a hard time keeping up.

I just pushed Lyla around in her stroller, so she had it pretty easy. She just picked out a candy and put it in her bag. She loved it.



4 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my gosh. Lila doesn't even look like a baby anymore!! Those bangs make her look so grown up!! Grow them back out will ya!! I can't stand how old she looks!! lOL!! They are sooooooooo cute!! I miss halloween in st.george its so fun in that neighborhood!! Seriously I don't like Halloween but I had so much fun there!! We would just ride our 4 wheeler around it was soooooo fun!! Let me guess. Harmers gave you the toothebrushes? Man I miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. Loved the costumes. Glad you all had a great time. Homemade rootbeer.. yummy!!

The Millers said...

Your kids were all so cute in their costumes! Carson was really into getting tons of candy this year too. I have a feeling thats only going to get worse!

Kristen said...

Reese liked looking at the pictures of the costumes of the kids. She loved the princess dresses. We had to hide most of her candy and she tries to sneak it.